FOOD CONCESSIONS 2019 – Terms as follows:
1. ALL meat, fish, bread, milk, butter, cheese and potatoes must be verifiably Manx produce. All other produce must be Manx grown as far as possible. Concessionaires may be asked to produce order-papers or invoices for these items to verify their origin.
2. Caterers may only supply the food and drink items previously agreed with the Society. A list of items to be included in this approval should be provided to the Secretary with the tender offer.
3. Full payment for the concession must be received by the Secretary by 1st July 2019. The concession fee will be non-refundable except in the event of cancellation of the Royal Show.
4. Caterers will be responsible for providing their own equipment, gazebo or marquee, tables and chairs, waste bins and power supply.
5. Caterers must comply with all current hygiene regulations and hold adequate public liability insurance.
6. Caterers will be allocated four entry tickets for each day of the Royal Show for their staff. If required, additional tickets may be purchased from the Secretary.
7. Concessionaires are responsible for ensuring that the site around their food outlet is free from waste/litter each evening. There will be covered skips on the Show Field which may be used by concessionaires. Food waste must not be left in open skips.
*Please note that Show Field bins are for the use of the general public. Show Field skips may be used for disposal of cardboard/packaging material.
8. Sites for the catering outlets will be allocated by the Show Director. His decision with regard to the siting of outlets will be final.
9. Concessionaires must abide by the Society’s Bye Laws and also the Conditions for Trade Stand Holders.
10. Concessionaires are advised to take particular note of regulations concerning generators on the Show Field.